Real Industry [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Feb 7 19:36:01 PST 2003

Dana Orzel wrote:
"Graham Owen"
> Q - What did you do before the incentive program?

Hi Dana,

Well for the last 21 years, Installation of new thermal solar,
preventative maintenance service and repair of old SHW, installed stand
alone PV for numerous applications, installed grid-tie for the past two
years as well as more thermal, and sold a lot of onesey-twosey stuff
through my website.  Such as a very recent order to Colorado State
University, NREL (Natural Resource Ecology Lab) for remote lightning
tracking systems, as well as to many other Universities, every branch of
the military, security companies and even designed and supplied PV power
for surveillance equipment at the shuttle launch site, as well as
hundreds of small systems for battery charging for homeowners, campers,
truckers, etc. I case you are wondering, I have never shipped grid-tie
systems to homeowners for self installation, no matter how tempting the
profits were. When it is raining, or at night, I spend time working on
my homemade website. I will continue to stay busy and I really do
appreciate your concern.

Thanks,

Graham Owen

- - - -