Looking for a fuel pump. [RE-wrenches]

Robert Warren robertwarren at mail.com
Sat Feb 1 16:24:03 PST 2003

Windy, Doug,
>From what I learned at a recent hands-on biodiesal class I took, this
stuff is usually a lot more compatible with engines and pumps and
cleaner to work with (once it has been made) than diesel itself.
That said, there is still a whole lot of variation in the product
according to whether or not you take the trouble to run a tritration
sample of your veggie oil source, so that you end up with a fairly
nuetral pH, yielding a stable product.	The folks at the biodiesal
center here in the UK are using it in normal diesal engines with no
conversion or adjustments.
 I say, wait and see what happens to her fuel pump. It may last
longer than you think.
 For info on the biodiesel class I took, follow the link on my
alcohol fuel web page below, then click on biodiesal.
Robert Warren

What will we do if there is another fuel shortage?
> >Did you know that there is a pollution free, completely
renewable fuel which you can use right now in your own car?
Don't replace the engine, replace the fuel.
Check out my website on making your own fuel:
http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com
robertwarren at mail.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com