Bureaucracy - California Style [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty pvpro at attbi.com
Mon Jan 6 21:42:44 PST 2003

Brothers (Only 'cause I haven't heard from any sisters lately):

Jeff Yago wrote:

> Keep it simple to sign up and at little or no cost, or homeowners will do
it
> without contacting anybody.

Thank you, Jeff and AMEN!

Also, I heard that the links I added to a post with the 3 bills didn't work
properly.  I opened up the e-mail and checked it out.  The reason for it is
that the "column width" formatting of the Wrenches e-mails we get is set to
too small a size for a URL of that length.

The line below the "underscored" hyperlinks is actually a part of the
hyperlink.  If you click "Forward" on that e-mail (To line will be empty)
and scroll down to the hyperlinks, place your cursor directly in front of
the 2nd line and click "Backspace" a couple of times until the 2nd line is
part of the 1st, then move your cursor away from it you will have a whole
hyperlink.  Repeat for all 3 bills.  Click on that and it should work.
Depending on your e-mail program, you may have to click "File-Save" before
they work.  If anybody can't get them to work, e-mail me off-list and I will
send them to you directly.

Sun's up somewhere in this big world,

-Matt Lafferty
pvpro at attbi.com