Voltage clamp [RE-wrenches]

Solar Ray remotech at taosnm.com
Wed Dec 31 14:27:45 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Polyphaser makes a surge protector that clamps at 100 VDC for the 60 VDC
nom. model. Thats probably too low for your application, and I didn't find
anything else. They're 120 VAC model clamps at 200VDC, which is too high.
  Sounds tough to me, I thought the MX60 could only go to 125 vdc and
you're running a 120 vdc nominal wind genny?  Doesn't seem like a good fit
to me.

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm