SW Inverter firmware upgrade [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Nov 19 18:46:47 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Allan,
I'm still waiting for mine, so is Bob Maynard, Richard Perez, and
probably just about every one else who was part of that focus group.
Regardless of what anyone at Xantrex says now, those units were
promised by their authorized agents in lieu of compensation for our
inputs and Xantrex is liable for them.
It's very hard to say just what is going on at Xantrex right now.
They seem to be back to making incredibly desperate and
counter-productive decisions lately. (Ray Barbee excepted)
My company is right smack in the middle of one of those beauties
right now. It is a VERY serious matter. Hopefully, they will see the
light and make it right. Otherwise, y'all will read all about it.
Best, Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044