SW Inverter firmware upgrade [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Nov 19 11:37:40 PST 2003

My two cents' worth on this...
Pagan was a bright star during a very dark time for Xantrex. She always kept
her word with us, including reimbursement for a couple of added GTIs because
of the UL-loss-of-listing ****up.

Xantrex has been struggling with "intellectual capital flight" for several
years now. I think that lots of large and small details get dropped each
time yet another capable person jumps ship.

I have one situation--a SW+ unit that was promised by Ezra & Pagan nearly
three years ago in return for participation in a design/feedback workshop on
SW revisions--that went through six people total, including Lloyd Gomm, and
finally was recently completed by Ray Barbee.

Yes, I gently kept rattling their cage, but to their credit, they came
through with the unit as promised. I could have been told that "the person
who made that promise to you has left, and I'm not authorized to yadda,
yadda"... I have a sense that it was a point of pride that they kept their
word, so credit given where credit due.

And of course, if they had blown me off, you would all have heard about it
here, loudly.

Allan at Positive Energy