Efficient room A/C info request [RE-wrenches]

James Lamb, Middle Fork Engineering j.lamb at pecorp.com
Mon Nov 3 06:54:44 PST 2003

Kurt
I checked out a Kenmore 11.2 seer window 5,800 btu AC Unit and its themostat
is electronic and accurate.
You can set the temp you want and it has a digital display which cycles the
Unit. It has an energy consevation mode as well
It is not too noisy and comes with a remote control.
I do not know what its Phantom loads are but it is very low.
It was installed in a 2nd story bedroom and performed well.
Check it out in the energy star rating
JIM LAMB
Middlefork Engineering