solar installer = enemy combatant? [RE-wrenches]

Pat Redgate solarpro at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 12:40:00 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/14/2003 11:58:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
marco at pvthawaii.com writes:

> "Federal authorities arrested a Pomona, CA., solar-panel installer in
> connection with the firebombing of a West Covina, CA. Hummer dealership last
> month, an attack linked to the radical environmental group Earth Liberation
> Front.
> Josh Connole, 25, was taken into custody outside a bungalow that he and five
> friends had converted into a self-styled "co-op" dedicated to veganism,
> conservation and world peace."

Also, according to the LA Times, this guy works and lives with W. Korthoff, a
member of this list.

At this point, I personally wouldn't give much credence to the FBI
investigation.  The person(s) responsible for arson were videotaped in action, and the
ID was probably made solely on that basis and, of course, Mr. Connole's
incriminating involvement in the renewable energy sector.

Guilty 'till proven innocent or wha?  I hope the FBI can resolve the evidence
soon.

Patrick A. Redgate
AMECO
Long Beach, CA
(562) 595-9570
<A HREF="www.amecosolar.com">www.amecosolar.com</A>

PS.  I have a guy working for me that kinda looks like Mr. Connole.  Maybe
I'm next!

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com