solar installer = enemy combatant? [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sun Sep 14 12:18:19 PDT 2003

Hey Marco,

I've never heard this guy's name before, there are several hundred new
solar companies that have sprung up in So Cal in the past couple of
years.  It's too bad the press had to mention the solar part.

BTW, I had a one module system that received some good solar PR on 9/11
- http://www.solarexpert.com/911-memorial.html

Graham Owen