computers can make arrays look sharp (was 'looks Sharp, man...) [RE-wrenches

Nick Nicholas, APS APS at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jul 25 11:28:57 PDT 2003

Hi wrenches:
    I have been through the sharp dealer training.  Unfortunately, they
could not display the new system (only the inverter), because the racks have
not been manufactured yet, not even a prototype (as of July 8).
    Also, the sharp look seen in the Sharp Literature is computer generated,
note that the array would be facing north, in relation to the roof shadow.
The racking system was designed, but installation seems challenging.

            Nick Nicholas
            Chief of Engineering
            Alternative Power Systems, Inc.
            135 Colfax Ave. Grass Valley CA 959545