MPP and battery charging. [RE-wrenches]

Rick Cullen - RV Power Products rick at rvpowerproducts.com
Wed Jun 18 10:41:02 PDT 2003

Daryl,

There is a technical bulletin on our site (www.rvpowerproducts.com) #100202
which describes multi-controller setup. When setup in this manner the
controllers don't "talk to each other" but do progress through charging the
battery in a consistent organized fashion. Our next generation of products
based on the IPN(tm) network will talk to each other and will operate in a
master/slave relationship such that multiple controllers will operate in a
coordinated manner as a single machine. Preliminary IPN info is available on
our site as well.

Richard A. Cullen
RV Power Products, Inc.
760-597-1642 x102