MPP and battery charging. [RE-wrenches]

Daryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 22:24:33 PDT 2003

Hi All
I have a system that is not monitored as yet.  When I
get some more money I will set up another monitoring
station, but they are way to expensive.

Here is my problem, I do not think that the system is
producing what it should.  It is standalone with about
2000 AH at 24 volts of batteries.  The 3000 watt
system is charging through 3 RV products MPPTs There
is no link between these controllers, could it be that
the controllers donot work well when in parallel
without master slave relation?  And can teh MX60 work
with other MX60?
DT

http://sbc.yahoo.com

- - - -