6" poles COSTS [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Tue Apr 29 14:31:53 PDT 2003

Hello Allan,
Locally where you once lived, 6" rigid is $36.08 per foot through either of
the local electrical supplies [ special order only - not stocked ] and 6"
schedule 40 pipe at Recla metals is $9.71 per foot, galvanized is $13.00/ft.
With gusts to 60 MPH winds on occasion, I would spend the 15 minutes and
$3.00 to buzz a couple of 12" sticks of rebar after seeing the wind here.
I really have trouble with the enlightenment with this price differential.
Weighing in with $ - Dana