6" poles COSTS [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Apr 29 16:07:03 PDT 2003

Thanks, all. It seemed too good to be true. My supplier rep, who has been
around for a long time, quoted me $26/stick for rigid, not IMC. I think he
meant $26/foot. I already placed the order, so now I have a message in for
him to call me back. I want to see if he'll honor that price this one time.
I'll let you all know.
It'd all be easier if we were set up to do our own welding/cutting, but
we're not.
Allan @+NRG