Camera [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Apr 1 07:34:50 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
I've got an Olympus 4040. It's a little higher end than most, but
takes great pix. This is a business expense kids... 100% write off.
The way I look at it, when you figure both state and fed taxes,
that's around a 50% discount depending on your state. Why get a
cheapie? I also recommend getting the largest media card available
(128mB in my case) and just leave the damn thing in the camera,
downloading via the USB connection. NiMh batteries for sure and keep
a spare set in your camera bag. When they go flat, they go flat RIGHT
NOW. Just like Nicads. I like
http://thomas-distributing.com/index.htm as a source for decent
prices on high capacity NimH AAs. They also carry Maha chargers which
are hands down the best and can be powered from ac or DC.

Best, bob-O
--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044