Camera [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Tue Apr 1 02:33:20 PST 2003

What I have been using is a Nikon Coolpix 2500
2.1 Meg pix. takes great pictures and get this, the lens swivels inside the
case so it is not damaged when not in use, there is a belt case available
for it and it comes with a swivel mounted lanyard so you can hang it around
your neck when needed.
Overall size is around 5" long, 2" high and 1" thick as you are using it.
.
As with all of them get a larger card, it uses the compact flash cards. I
went with a 128 meg card and then found that it holds around 3000 pictures
at the highest resolution, (so far) but the battery is good for around 80
when set on the highest resolution.

Great for tower work as you probably don't want a big camera hanging around
risking getting smashed. I have a couple Nikons with long lenses, I haven't
used them sense I got the digital, this as a great camera without the
disadvantages of my other cameras.

Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;