Camera [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Sun Mar 30 12:28:22 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Jay,
I using a Minolta DiMage X.
It has, flash, comes with rechargable lithium battery and 8 meg memory card.
It is 3-1/2"x 3"x 3/4". I wear it most of the time in a belt holster.
With more memory it will record movies.
It focuses from 8" to infinity, and has  3x +(4x digital) = 12x zoom.
I use it as a photocopier, for copying plans and doc's with signatures
as well as jobsite documentation.
It hooks into my PC with a USB cable, and shows up as an external drive
on My Computer.
I use it as a floppy drive, and also has voice memo recording.
It is $450 at Fry's, I got mine on eBay for $250 new. Other sites have a
similar price.
The newer models have more mega pixles, which are of no use to me.
I have had and worked with several digital cameras over the last few
years, and this one is the best value / feature in a compact camera.
I know this sounds like an ad,  but I shopped around a lot, and this one
is right for me.

cul  deant

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm