NiCad Batteries [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sun Mar 30 07:54:55 PST 2003

Hi John,

In my experience with Nicads, you don't want to run 20, you really only want
to run 19 at most.

If you are trying to get the cells to around 1.7v each, then 19 x 1.7 = 32
volts, which is pretty close for the EQ mode.

Try if for a while,

peace,

jay

PS I'm looking to get a digital camera.  I use PC computers, and don't want
to spend a fortune.  I'm looking for it so I can take pics of job sites so I
can plan  better and don't have to remember everything for when I return to
do the job.
Any ideas or recommendations.

Thanks