Energy efficient pumps. [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Mon Mar 3 04:12:58 PST 2003

Taco p umps are as good as Qrundfos and often more energy efficient with a
replacement cartridge and  Taco is friendlier to the solar distributor ==
not requiring as large an inventory to be carried --- March 809 oiless
series at 100 hp is a great little series of low cost efficient pumps  gator
tom----- Original Message -----