Edison Fees [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 4 10:04:41 PST 2003

Graham,

Install the meter where the customer wants it. Some PV companies use the
meter to advertise their company name and phone number and clearly mark the
Solar Production Meter.

Laura Rudison at SCE is a Friend of Solar. At the October 20, 2002 L.A.
Solar Forum, Laura told attendees that SCE is working on AB58 revisions and
that small solar would not be affected. However, she also told everyone to
get 2002 preliminary permits so that their PV projects could be
grandfathered as pre-AB58.

Tom Starrs may be too busy running Schott APC to take on AB58 "bs" fees. Tom
has done the PV industry a great service expanding net metering throughout
the U.S. and fighting obstructionist utilities. Is there anyone organizing
against abusive fees?

Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com