propane refrig. malfunction [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 17:56:42 PST 2003

Wrenches,
   With so many of you living off-grid, I am hoping someone has experience
with an Explorer 10cf propane refrig.  I have a customer with this frig
running too cold (30 degrees.)  I have no experience with propane friges....
I love my SunFrost.  Do these normally have a simple adjustment?  I need to
call my client back and don't want to act too stupid.  Any info would be
helpful.  I like to learn all I can that might be helpful to my customer...
most of whom live off grid.

John Blittersdorf
Central Vt Solar.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com