Bush Hydrogen/Solar [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Tue Feb 11 13:13:02 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Lawrence,

I'd like some more info on your PV hydrogen setup. We're looking at fuel
cells, but don't have a cheap hydrogen source here. Also, any info on fuel
cells for electric vehicles or if you're familiar with nickel salt
batteries. I'm about to build another EV, and I would like it to reflect
21st century technology, instead of 19th century technology (flooded acid
cells with a series DC motor)
Also, I understand Bush's push for hydrogen research has to do with his
friends in the natural gas industry. Comments?

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com