xantrex replacements [RE-wrenches]

keith kcronin at lava.net
Thu Jan 30 16:48:26 PST 2003

Has anyone had any success in receiving their new suntie upgraded
inverters?

I have been promising many of my clients for months about a swap out.

We were fortunate enough to have a Xantrex rep come to Hawaii, 2 plus
months ago, and were told we would be taken care of ASAP.  Seems like
more waiting.

Anyone want to chime in...??

Xantrex..???

This is what was sent again (below)

Subject:  SunTie Upgrade Program Update

Thank you for your patience while we have been perfecting the new
Upgrade product for the ST/STXR program.  We have several units
installed at Beta test sights and are very pleased with the results.

The product is currently undergoing UL testing for certification and
approval is expected later this week. Once approval has been obtained,
we will begin issuing RMA numbers.

Thank you for participating in our program.

Janice Prunier
Xantrex Technology Inc.
Customer Support Representative
Customer Operations