GC-1000 and MultiMode Service and Support [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Dec 15 10:03:06 PST 2002

Mark,

Thanks for your continuing efforts. I know that all of us who have AEI
products in the field are nervous about the day when something fails and
there's no remedy available. Any third party who buys the assets and
liabilities of your former company is going to need deep pockets and as much
staying power as you have shown. Keep up the good work.

Matt