efficient 20 cu' Refrigerator/Freezer [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Dec 3 16:07:33 PST 2002

Jay,

I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting more orders for the big ones though. :-)
I'm also sure that the biggest expense of theirs is the cabinetry. This is a
problem; I really like Larry, and the rest of the crew in Arcata, just would
be nice if he could come up with something as revolutionary now as his stuff
was when it first came out!

Matt