efficient 20 cu' Refrigerator/Freezer [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Dec 3 11:50:08 PST 2002

Hi Matt,

I don't want to speak for Larry, but he has said the following to me.

1. The AC compressors today are much more efficient than the DC ones he can get.

and

2. I think he is very much concentrating these days on vaccine refers.  And he
has enough to keep him totally busy, so hes happy!!

Hope that helps,

jay

peltz power

matthew tritt wrote:

> Jay, et all,
>
> Wouldn't you think that by now Sunfrost would have improved their pricing
> and performance? I've been a dealer of theirs for many years, but, like you
> say, when you can get a Kenmore that uses 800 Watt hrs a day, and it's way
> bigger, for 1/5th the price, how can I recommend a Sunfrost to anyone other
> than an off-gridder? Damn same.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm