outback fx2000 experience? [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas - OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Nov 21 22:59:32 PST 2002

>So despite ads in the current Homepower from eager southern
>Oregon distributors (right Bob?)

Bob's ads are 100% accurate - They are "ready to ship" - It us here at
OutBack that is holding them up ;)

Yes - we have not shipped large volumes of beta test units out (we have
about 15 out there at this time) and - No - Doug Pratt has not seen his
yet but will soon (we are beta testing single, unstacked applications
first, then multi-inverter stacked systems next).

We would love to ship units out (we have many already built ready to go
- just waiting for the final software) but we are trying to avoid the
all to common problem of beta testing products on the PAYING customers.

We will ship the production units once all of the issues raised by the
beta testers have been addressed as well as possible and any limitations
are well explained in our product documentation.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas at outbackpower.com  www.outbackpower.com
Tel 360 435 6030  Arlington WA USA