NABCEP Update [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 09:22:18 PST 2002

Sounds good to me. I like diversity and inclusiveness. A year ago, (12/19/01) I
posted:
I have a lot of respect for some of the people promoting the certification
program. However, nothing protects consumers better than education and
due diligence. Good CEC, NREL and other electronic and hardcopy
consumer guides abound. Smart consumers ask installers for references,
talk to other customers and contact the contractors license board and the
Better Business Bureau. Reporting unsafe and illegal work is the best way
to protect your neighbors. Referrals are the best way for installers and
customers to connect.

Change "respect for some of the people" to "respect for a lot of the people" :-)

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com