Ground fault [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 15 09:47:00 PST 2002

Sheet rock (white, green, blue) is required in construction to provide a
fire barrier. Wonderboard (tile backing) and other concrete boards are good
fire barriers, but heavy.

I may be wrong, but I think Trace started making power panels with metal
back plates to compete with Ananda's (changed to APS, changed to Pulse
Energy, changed to Connect Energy) power center. It also helped that Trace
had extra capacity at their powder coating factory next door to their
inverter factory and selling painted metal is very profitable.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com