Ground fault [RE-wrenches]

Eric Johnson ericjohnson at igc.org
Fri Nov 15 09:12:24 PST 2002

hmm . . . . what about the green board used instead of sheet rock
about tub enclosures
and other problematic places? . . . . basically sheet rock with a
little structural moxie . . .
placed on a ply substrate it would be solution between joel's sheet
rock + ply and frank
fowler's concrete board . . . .

eric