Ground fault [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Nov 15 07:48:38 PST 2002

Allan,

Back in my days of installing PBX systems, plywood was always the choice for
mounting.  The City of Portland always required fire rated back mounting.
We were able to use a special fire rated plywood.  It looked just like
plywood and was easy to screw into.  Don't know if its still available, back
then it was about 4 times the price of regular.  I did some tests on scraps
with a propane torch and it would char but not catch fire.  Who knows what
potentially toxic substance it may have been made with!

Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters