NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Oct 24 10:01:52 PDT 2002

Pat, we've been to the Palm Desert City hall to speak to the Building
Department and instruct their inspectors in Solar installations. We've also
been invited to visit Rancho Mirage and the city of Palm Springs. I think we
should try to take advantage of every opportunity to speak to the inspectors
that is made available. In our situation it has made a big difference in
dealing with the city bureaucracy and keep the inspectors focused on the
real issues. I find that the inspectors are very open to learning the proper
installation techniques from those that are hands on. (Buy the way I've got
40 acres of lakefront property on Yucca Mtn for sale)..............

Max Balchowsky
SeeSystems
100S. Sunrise Wy #285
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262