thermomax vs flat plates [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Sat Oct 19 16:13:06 PDT 2002

Thanks Graham. I've been a member of calseia for about a year. It truly is a
great organization. I'd recommend those wrenches that haven't joined to take
a look. I've made a couple of good contacts for water and heat for the
Newport Beach project and will keep you up to date on the progress.
Thanks,

Max