thermomax vs flat plates [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Oct 16 22:12:42 PDT 2002

Jay and Brad,

Yup, I've sold a couple of systems using the Heliodyne chrome panels. They
are indeed top quality, as is the entire system. My pref. is the PV-direct
powered closed loop system with external heat exchanger at the tank. No
freezing problems, no controllers to go South, no internal exchangers to
crap out. Very nice systems.

Matt