thermomax vs flat plates [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Thu Oct 17 17:01:45 PDT 2002

Brad,

We use the Thermomax and the Heliodyne Gobi as our two collector choices,
basically along the lines outlined by Tom Lane for selection, although we
maybe lean toward the thermomax a little lower in temp than Tom does.

The Gobi is a very high quality collector. No problems, a rugged frame that
I am quite sure will still be rugged after 20 years of baking, and easy
union connections. Some folks complain about the union connections, but I
find them to be a breeze. On a twisted roof it can be a little harder, but
still not bad, and easier than other quality alternatives.

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll-Free
802-765-4632 Phone
802-765-9983 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com
www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Certified Xantrex Dealer (Charter Member)
Certified Solar Wall Distributor
Certified Nextek Distributor
Certified Bergey Dealer