Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Fri Oct 4 11:36:42 PDT 2002

Hey Guy's,

You are right about the people of L.A. who have demonstrated a
propensity and proclivity towards seeking a full pocket to empty, to
renumerate themselves when problems arise, even if that pocket is not
attached to the shorts of the guy that created the problem.  Example: A
lady takes her BMW in for an oil change, she drives away and a gasoline
leak develops, at the fuel-pump which was not touched, her car ignites
and is a total loss.  This lady is now seeking renumeration which far
exceeds the cars value from the tune-up shop for punitive damages.  I
know the parties involved and it is a sad situation where both sides
will never be happy.

If I come across a solar system that needs hazardous conditions remedied
the first thing I do is take digital pictures and start documenting the
problems.  Homeowners in my experience will pay to fix problems that can
cause fire and/or injury even if it is costly.  Getting them to pay for
system upgrades for higher efficiency can be a harder sell.

If you want to see pictures of the burning BMW, they are on my son's web
site at: http://www.grahamowen.com/Car-fire-2.html

Graham Owen
GO Solar

- - - -