Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 10:34:10 PDT 2002

I think dear Steve Willey advised to inspect and list the deficiencies. If you
are risk-adverse (from cautious to wacko paranoid), get the owner to sign the
list, get the list notarized and file it at the county courthouse. I consult to
engineering companies and utility companies and both client groups express the
same concerns - about each other. In every case, I advise the suspicious parties
to meet face to face and work out the issues. If you want to make the world a
better place, dry up the lawyers' watering hole by putting an end to adversarial
contractor-client relationships.
Joel Davidson
"Fear is the little death" - from Dune.

matthew tritt wrote:

> Bob-O,
>
> I know you're right about the liability issue. Way back when I was in the
> boating field, I did

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm