Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 10:11:00 PDT 2002

"Jeez-O-Pete. I can't see why there's such a problem with helping
people out.
You take your car to the garage, the wrench does the fix, and you
drive it
home. If the car breaks again, what happens? You take it back ."

The problem is not wanting to help people, the problem is taking on
the liability for a trash system you did not design, sell,  or
install, which later burning down their home after you placed your
hands on it.

Same as your example - What happens to your mechanic if he "looked" at
the brakes but only fixed part of the problem because the driver was
short on cash, then the next day the car fails to stop and causes a
major wreck - - Think the other drivers lawyers will say " just take
it back?"

If you don't protect your solar business from this type of
un-necessary liability, you will not be there for your own clients you
really can help.

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com