Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 09:35:14 PDT 2002

Matt,
Thanks for speaking up (although not everyone in L.A. is sue-crazy). One of the
things I liked about living in the rural Ozarks is that people would stop and
ask if you needed help if you were parked by the side of the road. It's the
neighborly thing to do. It is also pragmatic because you get what you give. If
you frightened or selfish and need an excuse not to help your neighbor, there
are plenty of stories about people getting screwed because they offered a
helping hand. If this lady is a neighbor, give her a helping hand or put her in
touch with someone who can help her.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com