thermomax info [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Tue Oct 8 14:06:20 PDT 2002

As I recall, Todd is right about the performance. I haven't played with the
tubes for quite a while. Back when the earth was green, we saw quite a few loose
their vacuum. Consequently, in the summer in New Mexico, the glass got quite hot
and if rained on in the sunshine, which can happen here in the monsoon season,
the tubes were prone to exploding, or shattering violently. Witnessed one
myself. I kinda went hmmm. Has anybody else seen this and or has it been
corrected? It may be related to our NM climate.  Smitty  AAA Solar Supply

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com