SW transfer relay [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Thu Oct 3 06:07:07 PDT 2002

John,

This is the SW failure related to the first generation of the GTI software
(Rev 4.2A I think.) Anyway, confirm with Trace tech support, and they'll
send you a chip replacement (which is a pain in the butt to replace, but
does fix the problem.)

Jeff

Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.
Principal
Global Resource Options, LLP
A Woman-Owned Limited Liability Partnership
4 Kibling Hill Road
P.O. Box 161
Strafford, VT 05072
800-374-4494 Toll-Free
802-765-4632 Phone
802-765-9983 Fax
Jeff at GlobalResourceOptions.com
www.GlobalResourceOptions.com

Certified Xantrex Dealer (Charter Member)
Certified Solar Wall Distributor
Certified Nextek Distributor
Certified Bergey Dealer