Certification [Was: Power Plant Liability Insurance] [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Oct 2 13:37:50 PDT 2002

Wrenches,
As many of you know, I'm on the Technical Committee of NABCEP, the
developers of the voluntary national certification program for PV
installers. Don Loweburg is a NABCEP board member, and Bob-O has recently
become an alternate. The more I have followed this ongoing effort, the more
supportive I am of it as an honest, legitimate, and rigorous program. Here
in Santa Fe on 10/9, NMSEA and NMSEIA are jointly hosting a forum on the
issue.

I have a pack of introductory and support information on NABCEP that I will
send to anyone who e-mails me a request off-list. The desire of all of the
volunteers working on this is to publicize it as broadly as possible
throughout the industry, and gather feedback from all affected, both pro and
con.

Send your request to allan at positiveenergysolar.com.

Allan at Positive Energy