Monitoring PV for public education [RE-wrenches]

mrousso at urbanrefuge.com mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
Sun Sep 29 23:54:33 PDT 2002

Hey Graham,

I have a friend down here in Fallbrook who built and
programmed a data logger for his 7.5Kw SunnyBoy
system.  Uses an Intel-based box and then serves up
ASP pages for Internet display.  The standard SMA
modem cards provide tons of data and the free SMA
Windows software is very configurable.  Once you get
it into Windows you can export it into Excel, etc.
Pete's output is viewable from any standard browser.
Not counting Pete's time, the equipment cost is only a
few hundred bucks on top of the SMA cards.  You don't
need a Sunny Control box.

Call me if you want me to talk to Pete about this.

Mo

=====
Mo Rousso
Urban Refuge, Inc. - A Solar Energy Company
760.451.9374 (v) 760.451.9784 (f) 760.845.8843 (c)
mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
www.urbanrefuge.com

http://sbc.yahoo.com

- - - -