AC/DC in Same Conduit? [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Fri Jul 12 11:25:20 PDT 2002

If it is 600 volt rated wire [for the DC] our inspector has no problem as
long as it is not DC in coming from the array[s]. However we have seen RF,
so use shielded and grounded cable.
"Responsible Technologies For Responsible People."
Dana Orzel  -   slrwrk at ocinet.net
Great Solar Works, Inc.    -   Ridgway, CO
970.626.5253    -    solarwork.com