AC/DC in Same Conduit? [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Jul 12 09:34:55 PDT 2002

Todd,
I've run e-meter 150' on 16 gauge, but the trick is to double up conductors
on the battery negative.  I had about 1/10 volt drop on the voltage display,
but all other functions worked perfectly.  As for sharing conduit with the
AC, sounds scary to me, from a safety standpoint and inductive ac
interference!  I wouldn't go there but if you do, run sheilded cable, ground
it and hope for the best.
Regards,
Bob Maynard
Energy Outfitters