SPAM: Re: Deep Well Pumps [RE-wrenches]

Tom Simko tom at skylinesolar.com
Wed Jun 5 21:21:04 PDT 2002

Allen,
 For what its worth: my own model # 5218 Sunrise has been supplying my home
and business with all my water needs for over 3 years now, the well is 620'
deep, water level at 505', the pump is set at 525'. The well is good, deep,
but good, and has not gone dry ever. The Sunrise is still putting out the
rated GPM (1.1), no problems. I run it off my 24 VDC battery bank.

 I am installing an ETA pump this weekend (200'), contact me personal like
and I'll let ya know how it goes.

Tom Simko
Skyline Solar
Idaho