Deep Well Pumps [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Wed Jun 5 12:41:03 PDT 2002

Ray,
Thank you for your ideas; I am presenting the entire set of postings to the
client, for him to base a decision on. I'm purposely avoiding making a
strong recommendation for one option or another--partly because I don't want
the responsibility, partly because I have no experience with any of these
pumps.

The SunRise was set at 350'. It was a model 5218, good (in theory) to 600'
head, and the lowest rated flow (smallest cam) of the range. Dry run
protection is not by a probe, but by electronic current threshold cutoff
circuitry in the converter.

Allan