IBEW's need for a huge jug of prune juice [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty pvpro at attbi.com
Sun Jun 2 17:49:58 PDT 2002

Wrenches:

I should have mentioned that my girlfriend not only passed the test at the
end of the course but ACED it, with no prior electrical experience.  She not
only got the electrical theory, PV theory and "hands-on" stuff, but the
rebate, net-metering and associated issues as well.  PTC, STC, AC, DC, etc.
Her quest for knowledge and the various ways it can be implemented has not
ceased.

If a blackjack/craps dealer, outdoors loving, people loving, tree-hugging,
fun seeking chick from Lake Tahoe can get it and get it good sitting amongst
a bunch of Contractors (she was admitted to the course only because a
Contractor said she was his wife and business partner), some of whom didn't
pass the test by the way (no favortism here), then the course is valid.  The
content is relevant.  It is up to the student to reach for their own
understanding and apply it.

This, in my opinion, demonstrates that we shouldn't close our minds to
anything.  I am, for one, open to things I don't know.  Open to things I
haven't considered yet and welcome them.

I can defend, and will, if need be, the fact that my girlfriend applied her
talents and God-given gifts (not what you're thinking) to expand her
knowledge and understanding in order to apply them to something that
benefits those outside her immediate circle.

I challenge all to adopt that attitude.

Just thought you all shouldn't read too much into my post...I try to apply a
fair, unbiased approach to my perspective.

Best,

-Matt Lafferty
pvpro at attbi.com