roofers [RE-wrenches]

graham at solarexpert.com graham at solarexpert.com
Fri May 31 10:21:43 PDT 2002

Hi Tom,

I agree that pole mounting is preferable to roof mounting.  The problem
in L.A. is that most properties are fairly small and trees are common.
This often leaves the roof exposure as the only suitable location for
systems to perform well.  I am also finding that a sizable percentage of
people who can afford a PV system live in larger older homes with mature
trees on the property.  It can be very frustrating battling traffic
running around town bidding systems to find that there is no suitable
un-shaded area for PV anywhere on the property.   Large deciduous trees
that shade roofs in the summer and allow sunlight though in the winter
are highly desirable for homeowners in L.A.

I have just now put a few pictures of a 120 Kw PowerLight system, with
danger labels, on a web page.  This page can only be found through this
link. http://www.solar-living.com/PowerLight.html

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com