Non wrenches [RE-wrenches]

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Tue May 28 11:09:58 PDT 2002

Joel:

I can't speak for Japan but I can provide some insight to German
wrenches.

1) The German code requirements are VERY different than the US
requirements.
2) What fly's there won't here and vice versa.
3) Language issue although most Germans speak English fairly well.
4) There is no economic reason for a German wrench to participate.

Best Regards,

John Berdner